Course objective

For this blog post I want to talk about time management in the course objective. I think that this objective is an important life skill whether it's in school, at work, or even in your everyday life. It's about making sure that you are planning ahead to get the assignments done on time. This will put you in a good habit of self-discipline as well as good organizational skills.


I think that my time management skills have gotten a lot better over this semester. I know that it's become a habit that at the beginning of the week I make sure to take some time and go over all the assignments that are due for this week and sometimes even the following week to make sure I have enough time to complete these assignments. I know there are times where I push an assignment to do last minute, just simply because I didn't feel like doing them. That is something that I will need to work on.


Comments